• Each item is a marked, labeled unique one of a kind piece, part of a limited series.
• All items are made to order.
• Consequently, your order will be ready to ship approximately 3-5 weeks after your payment has been received.
Please note, by virtue of being hand-made, items are not identical to the illustration or to one another
Due to the nature of the gemstones used in each piece, variations in color, cut, size and shape may/will differ from piece to piece., and look slightly different to the illustrations.
Optional service providers:
1. Registered Postal shipping
• Delivery 10-14 Business days
2. EMS shipping
• Delivery 3-5 business days
• Shipping price $35 worldwide
3. DHL shipping
• Delivery 2 business days
• Shipping price $55 worldwide
- A tracking number will be sent to you once the order has been shipped, to enable you to track your parcel independently.
- Shipping time does not take into account the time required to prepare your order.
• We currently accept payment through Paypal only.
• PayPal accepts credit card payments.
Sales tax /Value Added Tax
• Value Added Tax (currently at the rate of 17%) will be added to bills of customers from Israel.
• Customers from all other countries are responsible for arranging payment of any local taxes or duties, as imposed by their country of residence.
Customs and import taxes
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
• Your order will be shipped in an unbranded padded envelope.
• All Jewelry is packaged in a unique stamped Sivan Sova Jewelry box.
We do our best to answer your messages as soon as possible.
Please note that Fridays & Saturdays are a weekend days in Israel, So if you'll write to us on a Friday or a Saturday, we'll most likely answer you on the next Sunday or Monday.
• If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know within 7 days after receiving the item. We will give you the return address and will refund the amount minus shipping once we receive the piece back.
• Fill out the Returns Form that is included with your delivery. If you no longer have this form, then please request a copy along with your Order Number.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
• A refund will be issued, crediting your credit card or original method of payment.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
• Special/custom orders are not fully refundable.
• There is a 1-year warranty on all jewelry items purchased from Sivan Sova.
• Should your item get damaged after the expiration of the warranty period, we can still repair the item as needed. Repair fees will vary, so please contact us for details.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the "look and feel" of the site, products, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content as herein described shall remain at all times vested in Sivann Sova little boxes shop and/or are the property of its owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by the IP law. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by Sivan Sova and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
The security of your personal information is exceptionally important to us. To protect your personal information, we take every needed precaution and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.